- Aziza Dreamcamp begins at 6pm on Sunday. Participants may arrive after 4pm
- We conclude Saturday at 9 a.m. Breakfast will be served. Participant load out and departure until 11:00am.
- Please let us know if you need to make any special arrangements for your arrival or departure times.
- For Local Participants
Parking is provided on site.
- Out of the Area
The nearest airport to the Dreamcamp site is Pierre Eliot Trudeau in Montreal, about 60 minutes away. Please let the Dreamcamp staff know your flight information, as we will provide roundtrip transportation for you to and from the airport. No fees will be charged for your roundtrip airport transportation.
We will be in a comfortable natural setting in the forest, so bring appropriate camping attire including hiking shoes or boots. Evenings can be cool, so bring a jacket or something cozy for our nights around the bonfire. Don’t forget a bathing suit in case you want to cool off in the lake or the pool. The final night of Dreamcamp will feature a cocktail party and hafla, so bring your party galabeya, costume and CD (8 minutes maximum) if you would like to perform.
Participants will need to bring:
- Ballet shoes for class and to walk in the Couvent. (No street shoes is allowed in the building) in the entrance there is a coat room in for your street shoes and your coat
- Flip flops
- Running shoes
- Bedding and linens are supplied (bring your own pillow if you prefer)
- Towel and wash cloth are supplied by the Couvant
- Several changes of dance clothing
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen
- Bathing suit
- Toiletries (we recommend including sunscreen and insect repellant)
- Hiking shoes or boots, sun hat, sun glasses
- Warm jacket or sweater
- DVDs for video night
- CD and costume if you wish to perform at the Hafla
Please note there is no open flame allowed on the Dreamcamp property